YELIZ & Slipper Originals

As the sun begins to set on another day I sit and contemplate life.  My dress is from YELIZ MESH called simply "MIAMI" a lace crossed dress.  My shoes are from Slipper Originals  called GIA.

The bare back and the lace edged hemline makes this a wonderful evening look.  I have a thing for clothing in black, so I chose this one, but there were more colours available. It is fitted for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink.  Also it is hud driven with lots of choices to change the entire look of the dress !  I will show a few.........
Change the colour of the dress and the lace overlay .....
Change the colour of the dress again and hide the lace overlay .........


The bow at the neck in the back can also be changed, I have chosen a solid black with this look but you can match it up with whatever colour of the dress you choose


The Slipper Originals GIA Heels are also so very versatile with its hud.  You can match up any outfit with just a click! 


My hair is from the current round of HairOlogy.  From Elikatira called [e] Olivia - Essentials .  Hurry down to see what else there is  from the great participants!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫