Passion is the Fashion!

I was out one night at a club and my best friend was DJ'ing and she had on a dress that mesmerized me!! I had to get it. 

It is from Nina Nerys and called Passion full outfit in Red.  
Love the detailing on the front of the dress which comes in standard mesh sizing, as well as Fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, 
Passion heels are also included in the outfit, made for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink feet



The dress also comes with a leather bracelet and necklace.  They can be repositioned and resized as needed. 

Comments

  1. I love it. Great dress. Glad you got it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looked so good on you that I had to go and check it out myself!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫