YELIZ MESH

Hello Everyone... Sorry I  missed the last couple of days or so but real life has a way of interfering! But, I am back to show off this cute dress from YELIZ
One of their latest releases called "Anouk" this dress is hud driven and has many many different looks with the use of the hud! This was the way I saw it in the notecard that I received
Here I have changed the dress's look with the hud, as you will see in the next few shots ... the dress can be all one colour, have the black inserts at the sides and bodice, 25 Solid colours and 10 textures
The dress body and fringe with the same pattern ....

The dress body and fringe with a solid look 




The dress body and no fringe with a solid/pattern mix look 
There are so many options to play around with, I am sure you'll love this one as much as i do!  The dress is available in standard mesh sizes, as well as Maitreya (which I am wearing), Slink HourGlass and Physique, TMP, and Ruth 

These are the shoes that go with the dress ANOUK.. Shoes are fitted for Belleza, Maitreya (which I am wearing) and for Slink feet.  It too is hud driven 
Just a few of the variations there are for the shoes!
Platform, straps and studs are changeable via the hud .. Platform and straps have 35 textures to choose from while the studs are 3 colours..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫