Fun at the Beach!

Here I am at the beach spending a nice day! I am wearing a cool little outfit called Sammie comes with a hud from Sugababy

Hot dogs!! mmmmm and the outfit is perfect !  Sammie from Sugababy is fitted mesh in all sizes, as well as Hourglass, Physique, Maitreya and Belleza 


Yummy roasted marshmallows!! The outfit comes with a hud and there are 10 colours to choose from! 


My hair is from Pink Hustler *PH* 8135. Love the 'hair bows' at the side! I found it at HairOlogy last month 


 Pink Hustler *PH* 8135 hair also wearing the new group gift from Flippant, Trio of Birds necklace




Once again the Zoie sneakers from Slipper.  I didn't even have to change colours from the last posting!!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫