A Cool Look!


I found a throne !!! haha, and I'm going to have a little fun with it! Here I am with a dress I found at !Rebel Hope - Staci Mesh dress.  There are many colours/textures to choose from. I found this on Marketplace 
I really liked the texture of this one "Bird of Paradise" made me think of summer 
Here you can see the back, nice cutouts for a really cool feel.  The dress comes in standard mesh sizing as well as for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique and Venus .  and a HUD for the Metals  (on the zipper at the back of the dress)


 This fatpack comes with a hud with what seems like a zillion ways to change the look ... solid textures, patterened textures, the main colours, the sole/toe, the stripe, the laces even the metal on the adornment. Here I have chosen to change up the look so you can see.. 
I matched the dress up with these fantastic new shoes from Slipper!!! I really really like them and have worn them a few times now ... 


Another look ... 
And another look ... all solid colour These are called Zoie Sneakers FB from Slipper, a great shoe to have in your wardrobe as it is very versatile

My hair is from Amacci @ HairOlogy for May called Lorene Blond Pack 






The new group gift from Flippant .. A trio of birds necklace.  Very pretty and delicate!
Another item from Flippant, Flower Breast Tat.. I love wearing it and have hardly taken it off since I got it! It was the May group gift.  It comes on 4 layers for classic avatars and has appliers for Slink Physique, Maitreya Lara and Belleza mesh bodies.  Also you can wear it as I am now (coloured) or in black.  Great gift !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫