♫ You're the Biggest Part of Me ♫

♫ Make a wish baby, and love will make it come true♫  Dancing at the club and relaxing as the day winds down .. I have on a mix of items from Collabor88 and things I picked up this month

♫ Let my love rain down on you, so we can wash away the past , so that we may start anew ♫  Jeans are from Fashionatic - Destroy Jeans female fatpack . They come in three colours and only for mesh bodies

♫ Flow like an easy river, for an eternity I finally found someone who believes in me And I'll never leave Now I've found all I need  ♫  The top is from Vinyl, comes in many colours I chose the Navy, called Andi WorkiT Top and is fitted for mesh only.  it has a cut out back and if very comfy .available at COLLABOR88 for January

♫ Need your lovin' here beside me (To guide me) Keep it close enough to guide me  (Inside of me) From the fears that are inside of me  You´re the biggest part of me ♫  My hair is from Braham Designs Kristi  comes in 28 colours.  I am wearing Blonde1



CREDITS:

TOP: Vinyl - Andi WorkiT Top Pak Navy @ COLLABOR88 January 2017

PANTS:  Destroy Jeans Female FatPack FashionNatic

SHOES:  REIGN.- ARIANNA SNEAKERS- FATPACK @ COLLABOR88 January 2017

HAIR:  Braham Design Kristi 28 Color Mesh Hair

All pictures taken at The Grand Club & Mall

Lyrics - You're The Biggest Part of Me (Ambrosia)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫