♫ Nobody Wants To Be Lonely♫

This beauty of an outfit is from Tattooed - Outfit Black KLP.  Fitted for Maitreya Lara it has a Skirt, Boots, Jacket & Top and applier for the socks.  ♫ Nobody wants to be lonely, Nobody wants to cry. My body's longing to hold you so bad it hurts inside  ♫




My hair is from Exile:: Rush Blondes.  I found it at Collabor88 for January ... hurry and get yours today!  ♫ Time is precious and it's slipping away and I've been waiting for you all of my life. Nobody wants to be lonely so why (why), why don't you let me love you ♫



CREDITS:

OUTFIT:  Tattooed Outfit  Black  KLP

HAIR:  Exile:: Rush Blondes @ Collabor88 for January

All pictures taken at Comhar Free Public Photo Studio







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫