♫ Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely ♫

My outfit I picked up for a themed set at my club - The Grand Club & Mall - Theme was 'Ripped & Torn' and we had a blast!!  Pants are from LARRY JEANS - 062 DENIM V-Cut - 6 Color Pack and top is also from them LARRY JEANS - Ripped Jeans Bikini Top - 6 Color Pack.  Both are fitted for all body types.  My hair is from Braham Design Olevya 28 Colors Hair Mesh.  My shoes from  REIGN.- ARIANNA SNEAKERS- FATPACK and can be found at Collabor88 for January 2017 round.

♫ Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely ♫

♫ ♪ Show me the meaning of being lonely
So many words for the broken heart
It's hard to see in a crimson love
So hard to breathe
Walk with me, and maybe
Nights of light so soon become
Wild and free I could feel the sun
Your every wish will be done
They tell me
Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart ♪ ♫






CREDITS:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫