Something Old, Something New ............

Not a wedding theme!!! LOL!! But did dig this outfit out of my closet from 2014!!!! From [LG] Boutique - Glitter & Gold 
The jewelry is 'new'... picked it up at Collabor88 May session (which is still available!!!) MG - Earrings & Necklace (sold seperately) - Coachella Gypsy.  The Necklace has three versions and a  touch colour change  for the beads, heart and metal.  The earrings have two versions and touch change  for the metals and beads as well

My shoes are also new picked up this month (May) from a place that is new to me Italiano Shoes - Lacey BlackExtra.  They will fit Maitreya, TMP and Slink 



Hair is from Exile - Loose Ends Blondes which I picked up at Collabor88 in January.  I love the way the strands are lose and looks kind of 'messy' yet seductive! 
I like the look of this one ! Hope you do too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫