A Little Bit of This & That...

Today I have chosen separates and made up an outfit that works nicely!
My top is from this weeks round of fi*Friday's stuff from .epoch. lexa shirt and shorts / purple.  The tank has appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and standard sizing with alpha.  The shorts that come with the top have omega appliers and unfortunately won't work for me! 
I have blogged these previously but still love the way they fit!!!  Pants - -[ TrevaH ]- Peggy Pants Dark Black from the March 24/16 session of fi*Friday's



My shoes are also from the current round at fi*Fridays from Bens Boutique - Guliz High Heels - Hud Driven.  for Slink, Belleza and Maitreya feet  Great colour choice options, a great addition to your wardrobe!
Nails are from DMZ - Ombre Mani & Pedicure.  It was from the April round of Designer Showcase.  appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega and Slink 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫