Potpourri

Ok, closet diving once again and found this!! I am so amazed at all the stuff I have in my closet that I have yet to wear!!! 
The outfit is from *Stars*Fashion* called Miranda, something from back in October I picked up from the Marketplace .. Skirt, top and platform heels 

Miranda from *Stars*Fashion*  - a lace edged skirt and top with open work in the back comes in standard mesh sizing and Belleza, shoes are also mesh as well as for Slink feet



A close up of the pumps for the Miranda outfit, with their high platform base 
My jewelry I got a long time ago from The Outlet Sales Room - *OAL* Grace Bracelets for both arms, earrings (which are hidden by my hair ) and necklace 

My hair is from Exile::Rising Tides - Naturals that I found a while ago at ~Uber~ Monthly Event. It has starfish attachments to add on.  Quite a cute look


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫