Tonight is concert night here at Cowboys 'n Angels.  I'm ready and waiting, always thinking and hoping that everything goes well ... I picked this outfit from Flippant for the concert ... It is called PerSuede Me. It comes with a suede and lace corset with leather collar, very flattering!! soft suede studded pants and suede shoes for Slink High feet 

Showing the detail on the back of the corset while I ponder how the Brad Paisley concert will go! Yes I am nervous, before ever concert!


Close up of the corset from Flippant - PerSuede Me outfit

Here are the studded suede pants

I am loving these shoes!! Very feminine and great for dancing!

My hair, once again acquired at Hairology, is from No.Match_No.Trust.It's an updo and goes well with the outfit. 


CREDITS:

Outfit: PerSuede Me @ Flippant (includes corset, pants and shoes)

Hair: no.match_no.trust @ Hairology till 30th of January  

Venue: Cowboys 'n Angels



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫