An outfit from Braham Design - Red Moreno Dress & Boots for slink. Comes in various colours and the boots are very sexy!

A closer look at the boots

My hair is from pr!tty- Minka - [Blondes] available till the end of January at Hairology!

Some new nail appliers from Flippant just in time for Valentine's Day ... This particular one is Red Hot available for Slink AvEnhanced Hands and feet ... Lots of choices to mix and match or just wear them plain!


Starting Feb. 1st is the "Walk A Mile In My Shoes" hunt... I will showcase some of the prizes in here as we go along.... Here is one from Flippant- Oh My Stars! for Slink High feet as well as Belleza.. It will be a fun hunt that will run all month. $10L per shoe!! Can you believe it!!!



CREDITS:

Outfit / Boots : Red Moreno Dress & Boots for slink high @ Braham Design

Hair:  Minka [Blondes] from pr!tty @ Hairology (till Jan 31)

Nails: Red Hot Appliers for Slink hands @ Flippant

Shoes: Oh My Stars! from Flippant through the Walk A Mile In My Shoes Hunt (Starting Feb. 1)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫