Sweet Temptations - Nancy

This cute outfit is hud driven and believe me ladies it makes you look real good!  I put it on and all my man had to say was WOW!.I am showing it here in the black knit crop top and leggings also in black .....

Sweet Temptation's Nancy oufit in another of its 12 choices . Comes fitted for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink .. a gorgeous look!

Back view and another texture /colour I love them all and so will you. Get on down and grab yourself this outfit!

These boots i found at COLLABOR88 in September from fri. - Piper.Boots - 24.7 Pack  They are resizeable and will fit most mesh bodies/avatars .  With a little editing they are great for any look.  I got the fat pack as I couldn't make up my mind on one colour!! (5 to choose from)





CREDITS:

Outfit: Sweet Temptations :: Nancy 

Shoes:  fri. - Piper.Boots - 24.7 Pack

Hair: Exile::Loose Ends Blondes

Poses: (marukin) poses - pure 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫