OutletSL Sales #3 - Round 6 - Oct. 20-31

Here I sit, gathering my thoughts, in this cute outfit from QueenGalaxia - Jessica... It includes the jeans, hud driven top and flip flops.  Fitted for Maitreya, Belleza, SLink Fitmesh (5 sizes) . 

♫ Daydreamin' and I'm thinkin' of you ♫ ...Yes, he's always on my mind ... My hair is from rezology - Moonbeam.  Love how it looks

Seems he cant take his eyes off of me in this outfit! It is available at OutletSL Sales room from now till Oct. 31.  So get on down and grab yourself one and look at all the other goodies available!!!


CREDITS:

Outfit:  QueenGalaxia [QG] Jessica Outfit @ OutletSL Sales Room - Oct 20-31

Hair: rezology Moonbeam (mesh hair)

Pictures taken at The Island Lost 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫