Wild Orchid Edge Dress!!

I fell in love with this dress one night while dancing with my sweetheart.  I had to ask the lady who was wearing it where it came from and the name of the dress!!! She very kindly told me it was from Wild Orchid and the dress was called Vanilla Sky - Black ... there are 4 colours to this dress but I picked the black ... you can wear it without the bra for a more daring look and the fur collar can be resized and removed

The Wild Orchid Edge Vanilla Sky dress without the collar.  I like both looks and my short hair from .:CHEVEAUX:. seems to finish off the look nicely 

This dress is just gorgeous and goes well with the Similar Medusa Shoes Lace for SLINK feet (February's Group Gift!) 

Similar Medusa Shoes Lace for SLINK feet (February's Group Gift!) 




CREDITS:

Dress:  Wild Orchid Edge Vanilla Sky Dress - Black 
Hair:  .:Cheveaux:. F047 Blondes 
Shoes: Similar Medusa Shoes Lace (SLINK) (February Group Gift)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫