On9 is open and here are a few items!!!

On9 opened Feb. 9th and I managed to get in!! Here are a few items I picked up. Get on down and take a look at all the other stuff there is! This dress is from Valentina E - Cherry Dress White - a cute little ruffle front and the cherry design in the main body of the dress. I matched it up with the hair from *~*Damselfly*~* - Dixon in light blondes .. the bandana is hud controlled. My shoes I found on Marketplace from [MODA] - Leisia Leather Heels & Hud .. so many colour combinations for the shoe (Heels, Insole, Laces, platform & Main body as well as two metal choices) a great deal!!

A closer look at [MODA] Leisia Leather Heels. So lovely, you wont want to take them off!

Back view of the *~*Damselfly*~* Dixon hair available now at On9!

This cute set I fell in love with as soon as I laid my eyes on it!! It is from LGL ~ La Gazza Ladra ~ by B!ASTA. It is called My Sweet Sixteen the top is (red floral) Halter top and the jeans are (red floral) Low Riding Jeans. They come in cuts for flat feet and for heels. Hurry and get them. Top is also available in solid colours !!

A couple more items from On9 available right now! The leggings are from Mimikri - Sam Python Leggings in black. I have paired it up with a top I found at fi*Fridays yesterday as well from PURE - Geo Top - black. The hair is no.match_~No_BORDER ~ pack of blonds. It is for both male and female and the cap is hud driven with 5 colours

no.match_~NO_BORDER~ hair find it now at On9




CREDITS:

ITEMS FROM ON9:

OUTFITS: VALENTINA E - CHERRY DRESS WHITE 

LGL - MY SIXTEEN (RED FLORAL) HALTER TOP
LGL - MY SIXTEEN (RED FLORAL) LOW RIDING JEANS 
MIMIKRI - SAM PYTHON LEGGINGS - BLACK

HAIR: *~*DAMSELFLY*~* - DIXON - LIGHT BLONDES
HAIR: NO.MATCH_~NO_BORDER~  PACK OF BLONDS

FROM MARKETPLACE

TOP: PURE - GEO TOP - BLACK @ fi*FRIDAY


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫