♫ Cherish ♫

I've been trying hard to clean out my inventory.  Deleting this and that, things that are no longer needed and I have come across a few items I never got to wear.  So I will showcase some here.   My dress  is from Revanche  Lezzy Lace dress - Pink and the shoes are EMPORIUM - Blair Sandal Pack 3 (for slink feet)  I grabbed them both from fi*Friday event in January 2016!! but they still look good today

This summery dress has a cute keyhole cutout in the back .  It is from NastyGurl - Stella Zaala Mini dress.

Another cutie I pulled out  from ::M.O.D.A.N.M.E.S.H:: - Bikini Over top & Short  white pink, perfect for a casual daytime at the beach look.  I paired it with  hair from .:EMO-tions.. *MIRANDA* - Blonde

Last but not least in today's edition of "Closet diving" is this  classic outft from ***GIULIADESIGN***NAIO GOLD.  I teamed  it up with Similar Medussa Shoes  and Vanity Hair::You're No Good-All Blonds Pack (from May round of HairOlogy which ends soon)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫