♫ Right Here Waiting ♫


This simply gorgeous outfit is 6 looks in one!!  Start with the eye-catching teddy! Three colours to choose from I picked white, there is also black and red.  This is look #1
Look #2 - Lace Catsuit .  This outfit is for mesh bodies only with appliers.

Look #3 - Lace Catsuit & leather cutout pants.  Also comes with a leather belt to add to the look !

Look #4 - Lace Teddy & leather cutout lined pants

Look #5 - Lace Catsuit & leather cutout pants, calf area only

Look #6 - LaceTeddy  & leather pants, no cutouts! Either way you wear it its a winner!!


 ♫ Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you ♫


Outfit: Wild Orchid _ BANNED White @ The Grand Club & Shops

SHOES: Similar 12 Color Medusa Shoes Lth with Lace Add On

HAIR:  Exile:: First Dance Blondes @ COLLABOR88 - February 2017

PROP: {what next}Morning Tea Chaise


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫