♫ I'D STILL SAY YES ♫



Dress:  LsR - Sexy Mini Dress Nydia With Hud MB
Hair:  .:EMO-tions.. *ROBBIE* -BLONDE. @ HairOlogy - November 2017
Eyemakeup:  !IT! - Shades Of Cool Eyeshadows 6 @ 4Mesh - November 2017
Stockings:  [Simply Me!] Stockings "Danielle" for Meshbodies
Boots:  #EMPIRE - Laurel @ COLLABOR88 - November 2017
Poses:  BellePoses - Mi @ 4Mesh - November 20
17
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd Still Say Yes - Klymaxx

...They say time can heal a broken heart
And true love never ends (never ends)
So why not start where we began (say)
Because I'd still say yes
To you again (say yes) (oh)
My darlin' for you, I'd do it all again
Yes, I'd still say yes (say yes)
To you again (oh) (to you)
Darlin' for you, I'd do it over and over again


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫