OutletSL Sales Room #2 - Round 4 Sept. 18 - Oct. 1

Love this look I put together from OutletSL Sales Room!!! The dress is from #PrettyGang called Bet On It!! and you can bet that my man LOVED the dress. It is hud driven and comes in 5 different colours. Fitted for Slink, Belleza, Maitreya and Fitmesh in 5 standard sizes 

What is he whispering in my ear!?! LOL I'll never tell!!! but it did have something to do with how those shoes from RADEX makes my legs look long and sexy . They are called RADEX Mesh Meri Alcolors Boots. I love them, they totally finish off the dress nicely and the fatpack has a hud
My hair is also from RADEX - Mesh Peonia Allcolors Hair. A very elegant side sweep , making it perfect for casual or evening look! Many colours to choose from

And here we are , dressed to kill! My jewellry is from Chop Zuey - Love's Coming Rd Choker Necklace, Heart Ring and Earrings (All sold seperately at their main store) Get on down to OutletSL Sales Room and see the beautiful items that are there for you! Runs from Sept 18 - Oct. 1, 2016







CREDITS:

Outfit: #PrettyGang Bet on it dress @ OutletSL Sales Room

Hair: RADEX Mesh Peonia  Allcolors  Hair @ OutletSL Sales Room

Shoes: RADEX Mesh Meri Alcolors Boots @ OutletSL Sales Room

Jewellry : Chop Zuey Love's Coming Rd Choker Necklace, Earrings & Ring (Sold seperately) 

Photos taken at Gardens of Grace 

Comments

  1. The beauty of the dress matches that of the beauty of the lady wearing it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫