Kustom9 - August 18, 2016

I visited Kustom9 yesterday, originally going in for a single pair of shoes ....... However I ended up with more than I went for..... LOL!

This dress is from ::Cameo 6ixx:: a beautiful form fitting denim dress.  Danai Denim Body-con Dress (Blue) and is fitted for Maitreya, Slink Hourglass & Slink Physique.

Back view of the  ::Cameo 6ixx::  Danai Denim Body-con Dress (Blue)
I absolutely had to have these boots when I saw them!!! From PHEDORA - Ramona Boots.  They are hud driven and comes with 30 colour choices. Fitted for Belleza Freya, Isis and Venus, Maitreya , and Slink Hourglass & Physique 

A back view of the Phedora Ramona Boots where you can see the zipper detail (metals can be changed with the hud)

My hair is from no.match_~NO_ANGEL~ Pack of blonds, a swept back long braid with bangs you can add or leave off (I have chosen to add them)

Side view of my no.match hair .



CREDITS:

Dress: ::Cameo 6ixx:: Danai Denim Dress Blue @ Kustom9

Boots:  PHEDORA / Ramona Boots/30.C @ Kustom9

Hair: no.match_~NO_ANGEL~ Pack of Blonds 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫