♫ Photograph ♫



♫ We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home ♫
Photograph - Ed Sheeran
Outfit:  [LsR] - Sexy Aimara Outfit
Hair:  Baiastice_Aestas Hair & Hat  -  Blondes @ COLLABOR88 - July 2017
Shoes: fri. -Romy Sandals (Light Pack) @ COLLABOR88 - July 2017

Outfit:  [LsR] - Sexy Aimara Outfit
Hair:  Baiastice_Aestas Hair & Hat  -  Blondes @ COLLABOR88 - July 2017

Shoes: fri. - Romy Sandals (Light Pack) @ COLLABOR88 - July 2017
♫ Every time I see your face
It reminds me of the places we used to go
But all I've got is a photograph
And I realize you're not coming back anymore  ♫
Photograph - Ringo Starr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫