♫ Nobody Wants To Be Lonely ♫

The Dressing Room is open!! I went to have a look and picked up these lovely items.  The dress is from Ec.cloth - Self Stripe Lazy Dress - Orange. I love the form fit and I was really drawn to the Orange colour! Then I saw the ankle boots from Essenz - Denmark (Black) and I had to have them, lol.   There are plenty of other great deals so go and check them out!!

Zoom in on the dress and you get a good look at some detail, the cartoony eyes, the slits in the front, the short sleeves .... all adding to the great look

The boots from Essenz are fabulous

On my hands are a set of rings from CODEX_BENTO SANDY RINGS (Maitreya).  I love it and the stones can change colour via a hud, to match what you're wearing. The metal can also be changed as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♫ With A Little Luck ♫

♫ All Summer Long ♫